Air fryers are all the buzz right now, I actually own 2 of them. So I’m always trying to make my family favorites recipes work with the air fryer, sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t. I’m just learning as I go as I’m sure everyone else is.
Today I thought I would share my grandmother’s salmon patties recipe with you. I do NOT like fish at all, but I do love these. Growing up we had to eat whatever was on our plates or at least try. It has changed some so it doesn’t take as long to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Also if you don’t have an air fryer, you can always cook them on the stovetop!
Easy Air Fryer Salmon Patties
4 5oz. Chicken Of The Sea Skinless Boneless Salmon (drained)
⅓ Parmesan Cheese
½ Cup Breadcrumb
½ Cup Chopped Onions
½ Teaspoon Hot Pepper Flakes
2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together, just dig in with your hands.
- Form into any size patty you like. I use ⅓ or ½ measuring cup to do mine. It just depends on how many I want to make.
- Spritz one side with Olive Oil Spray and cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes flip and spritz the other side with oil and continue cooking for 10-15 minutes (more depending on how dark you like them).
- All Done!
- To cook on the stovetop just put oil in a pan and fry for 7 minutes and flip then cook another 7 minutes.
Recipe by: iheartnanascooking.com