I love Sundays, I love cooking a big meal and having the family all over for Sunday dinners. I can honestly say, one of my favorite childhood memories was Sunday dinners with my family. Now you should know I come from a big family (13 brothers and sisters), so my mom would always try and do recipes that could feed us all, tasted good and were fulfilling
All of my mom’s foods were amazing, however her meatloaf was our favorite. Coming into the house and smelling it cooking in the oven was something I always looked forward to. She only had to yell for us and we would all come running in for dinner on meatloaf day.
I have changed a few things and I think it still tastes great!
I hope you enjoy this Meatloaf recipe as much as my brothers and sisters do.
Amazing Meatloaf Recipe
- 2lbs Ground Beef
- 1lb Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Sleeve Ritz Crackers (everything kind) Crushed
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup chopped onion
- Dash Worcestershire
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ Cup Ketchup
- ½ Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Mix all the Meatloaf Ingredients together (just dig in with your hands)
- Put into a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Mix together the Topping Ingredients into a bowl
- After baking, pour the grease off as best as you can
- Spread the topping over the meatloaf
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees to bake
- Let cool for 10 minutes before you cut
- You’re ready to serve!
Recipe by: iheartnanascooking.com